The Prescott Farmers Market (PFM) is accepting proposals to host its Saturday farmers market for the 2018-19 winter season. The winter market operates weekly from November 10, 2018 to May 4, 2019. PFM hosts up to 30 local vendors and 1,000 customers every Saturday during the winter season from 10:00am to 1:00pm.
- Minimum .75 acres improved lot (pavement, grass, gravel) for actual market
- Minimum 50 additional parking spaces
- Access to bathrooms
- Use of site each Saturday during the season, from 7:30am until 3:00pm
- Outdoor storage space for market trailer, portable toilet during the week
Additional Preferred Amenities:
- Friday evening staff/barricades to block parking lot from non-market vehicles
- Outdoor electrical outlets
- Covered parking area
- Indoor space
- Access to garbage bin
Anticipated Selection Schedule
July 1: RFP released
July 31: Proposals due
August 30: Host selected
Submitting a Proposal
Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested parties should contact the executive director for instructions to submit a proposal no later than 5:00pm on Tuesday, July 31.
PFM is a nonprofit organization and will negotiate rent based on its annual budget.
Contact Kathleen Yetman, Executive Director
About Prescott Farmers Market:
As a vital part of the economy, the mission of Prescott Farmers Market is to support and expand local agriculture, cultivate a healthy community and increase access to affordable local food. PFM has operated a summer market in Prescott for 21 years, markets in Chino Valley, Prescott Valley, “pop-up” markets and the winter market in Prescott for 4 years. PFM markets are vibrant community gathering spaces where people are invited to see their neighbors, meet their farmers and know their food. For more information, visit prescottfarmersmarket.org.