We are thrilled to be hosting Chef Peter Gebauer of Watson Lake Inn at this weekend’s market education booth. He will be demonstrating + sampling a Three Sisters summer salad w/ blackberry mint dressing. You can also learn more about:
- Bed & Breakfast – rooms and amenities, “Stay Local – Eat Local”
- Private lunch and dinners (4-10 person)
- Private events at Watson Lake Inn (8-25 person)
- Cooking classes with Chef Gebauer
- Cheese making classes at the Inn
- Food service consulting
- Art by Anna-Claudia – acrylic paintings and more
Chef Gebauer is also generously donating his skills to PFM’s chef team, creating a multi-course, Southwestern-themed meal for the Farm to Table Dinner on Aug. 19. He’s also donating a cheese making class and overnight stay at the Watson Lake Inn for a quiet auction item at the event. We deeply appreciate his generosity!
Click here for the full recipe,
including the blackberry mint dressing:
Three Sister Summer Salad PFM
Don’t forget to check out his booth at the market this Saturday July 14, 7:30am-noon at Yavapai College, parking lot D.
Find out more about Watson Lake Inn:
culinary classes, lodging, and more.
Follow Watson Lake Inn on Facebook.
Follow Chef Gebauer on Instagram.