|Baked Goods (3)|
|Dairy and Eggs (3)|
|Flowers & Plants (6)|
|Non-Profit Organizations (9)|
|Prepared foods (4)|
|Specialty Items (2)|
Locations & Hours
Prescott Farmers Market:
Saturdays, May 10th-October 25th, 2014
7:30 am - 12:00 noon
Yavapai College parking lot D
1100 E. Sheldon St.
Chino Valley Market:
Thursdays, June 5th-October 16th, 2014
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
1020 Arizona 89
Chino Valley, Arizona
The L Bell Ranch is a small family owned and operated business, located in beautiful Skull Valley, AZ. Lloyd and Leslie Bell began raising Registered Black Angus cattle on the ranch in the 1960's. The ranch now has an Angus-Angus/Cross herd. The ranch is composed of a varied terrain, with most of the land on the valley floor. Many of these acres are irrigated pastures, filled with a wide variety of grasses, legumes and native plants. This provides the cattle with a diverse array of nutrients, ...
We are a family-owned buiness, ranching and farming on the same land since 1929 in Yavapai County.
- February 25, 2014 - Vendor Applications Now Available! Deadline April 15th!
- February 22, 2014 - Prescott Farmers Market opens May 10th, 2014!
- May 10, 2013 - Prescott Farmers Market opens this Saturday!
- April 17, 2013 - introducing new Managing Director
- February 14, 2013 - GMO Free Prescott presents Jeffrey Smith